38th Armored Infantry Battalion
Bookmark this page as http://www.7thArmdDiv.org/38sv.htm
Last updated: May 2, 2008 - What's New?
This page contains:
Units of the Company
Company-Level Officers of the Company
Or you can see an active overview of all pages at the 7th Armored Division web site.
UNITS OF COMPANY "C" OF THE 38TH ARMORED INFANTRY BATTALION:
NOT YET ESTABLISHED - MORE RESEARCH NEEDED
Return to top of Sv/38 AIB page
COMPANY-LEVEL OFFICERS OF COMPANY "C" OF THE 38TH ARMORED INFANTRY BATTALION:
The only company-level officers were the Commanding Officer and the Maintenance Officer. The other 4 officers in the company were the 4 platoon leaders.
- Edwin Moise (???? - 20 September 1943 - ??)
- Photo provided by grand-niece Sarah Mikell, thanks to the help of W. A. McElveen, Jr.
- Capt. Arthur J. Decker (?? - December 1943 - ?June? 1944)
- Capt. ???? Riley (?June? 1944 - 2 September 1944)
- 2 Sep 44: MIA and captured while on reconnaissance mission with Sgt. Frizzell, Tec 4 Hudson, and Tec 5 Stanley - MP told them not to go down a road since Germans were there, but Capt. Riley had orders to go down the road, and all were captured. [sources: 6 Sep 44 Sv/38 Morning Report; Clyde Pierce (Capt. Riley's successor)]
- 1st Lt. Clyde Pierce (2 September 1944 - duration)
Click here for information about contacting me.
Copyright © 2008 by Wesley Johnston
All rights reserved
Back to the 38th Armored Infantry Battalion Page
Active overview of all pages at the 7th Armored Division web site